Features & Advantages
- Fully automated, no need to remember application time. Could be pre-set to suit your work schedule.
- No electricity or water connection required.
- Installed easily with the help of complete set of required fittings supplied with the pack. Installation guidelines included in the pack.
- Requires eight C cell batteries which are supplied with the pack. Batteries last more than a year.
- Low battery indication. Warning light glows when 50 hours of battery life is left.
- Translucent container allows easy check on the solution left in the container.
- IP66 rating, waterproof and dustproof. Protected against water jets.
- Ideal for commercial kitchens. No need to rely on staff for keeping the traps clean
- Helps to meet the Building Regulations 2000 (H1 Foul water drainage - 2.21) which require that all kitchen drainage systems located in a commercial hot food premises should be installed with some effective method of grease removal.
Hydra grease-eater auto dosing systems are compact and easy to fit. The grease trap timer pump systems are best suited for commercial kitchens or hot food premises that produce high volume of FOG. The Auto Dosing Units inject a preset quantity of Hydra Grease Eater Liquid at designated time (usually after the kitchen closes down) directly into the pipeline connected to the drain or grease trap. This minimises the instances of blockages in drains or pipe work and also prevents malodours.
The timer pumps are easily adjustable and release only the required amount of grease-eater liquid. The unit is usually set to activate once a day, an hour after the kitchen closes down, to prevent hampering of product activity with the inflow of fat, detergent or boiling water. This makes the system efficient as well as cost effective. Hydra Grease Trap Auto Dosing Timer Pump need minimal or no maintenance.