Why Should I Use a Boat Cleaner?
It is important to use dedicated boat cleaners when cleaning your boat as common household cleaning products such as dish soaps often have unbalanced PH levels making them caustic to your boats gelcoat, thus exposing surfaces to UV oxidation from the sun.
HYDRA Boat Clean has been specifically formulated for use on boats, it is PH neutral & biodegradable with no added caustics, bleaches or acids, making it completely safe for use on your boat's surfaces including…
- Metals such as aluminium, steel, copper etc.
- Vinyl and rubber (including upholstery)
- All painted surfaces and gelcoats
Make Your Boat Shine Again
This boat cleaner breaks down dirt at a microscopic level, decreasing the risk of scratching paintwork that comes with regular washing, serving to protect and preserve your boats exterior.
Strips dirt, salt deposits, fish blood, exhaust stains and waterline scaling with ease, HYDRA Boat Clean leaves your boat looking clean and rejuvenated every time.
How to Properly Clean Your Boat
- Give the hull a rinse - Scrubbing a dry boat will scratch the finish, so it is highly recommended that you remove any loose dirt or grime by hosing down surfaces beforehand.
- Wash the hull & deck - Using water, HYDRA Boat Clean and a soft sponge, give your boat a thorough scrub down, making sure to get inot all the crevases and underneath seats etc.
- Rinse again - Using a hose or bucket rinse away all the boat clean mixture making sure to remove as much as is possible
- Dry the boat - For a clean streak-free finish use a soft microfibre cloth to dry your boat's surfaces, this prepares the boat for waxing as well as eliminating water marks.
- Apply wax - A coat of boat wax will make your paintjob shine and provide a protective hydrophobic coating. Apply the wax to your boats hull in a circular motion. Leave it to dry, and then buff off with a soft cloth.
All of our products are manufactured to the highest specifications at our UK plant, which is accredited to ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018