Features & Advantages
- Highly effective and powerful acid base cleaner.
- Great cement residue remover. Restores your brickwork, glass, porcelain and metal surfaces. Renews heavily soiled building equipment, trucks, plant area.
- Effective rust treatment. Penetrates through even hardened old deposits of cement, rust, concrete, scale and mineral deposits.
- Old mortar deposits that are difficult to get rid of are easily removed with the use of Hydra Remove. Your brickwork, glass, metal and porcelain surface look fresh again.
- Effective upon cement and mortar too. Unsightly infestations are cleaned easily with the use of Hydra Remove.
- Hydra Remove composition includes unique wetting and penetrating agents that facilitate the product to enter deep inside the deposits.
- Hydra Remove penetrates and dissolves the carbonates that bind together scale, scum and other grime. Once the holding bond is loosened, deposits come off easily.
- Although, a strong acidic cleaner; Hydra Remove includes special inhibitors that protect the surface such as iron and steel.
- Do not use Hydra Remove on tin alloys of soft metals, aluminium and white metal.
- Hydra Remove does not harm or corrode the spraying or soak solution equipment. Use as per the instructions to avoid damage.
- Quantity discounts available.
Where to Use:
Use Hydra Remove in construction industry to remove mortar, concrete, and rust depositions from floors, building equipment and walls. Use as mortar cleaner.
How to Use:
In spray or brush method:
- Use a concentrated from neat 1:5 with water.
- Brush or use a sprayer to apply diluted Hydra Remove onto the surface to be cleaned.
- Make a visual check and wait till the deposits come off the surface easily.
- Rinse the surface thoroughly with water.
In immersion Method:
- Prepare soak solution with concentration of 5% to 50%. Dilute using water. Use cold or hot water of up to 120 degree Fahrenheit.
- Hot water and higher strength of the soak solution (as per the given instructions) may be used if deposits are tough or quick cleaning is required.
- Leave the articles to be cleaned in the solution until all deposits are dissolved.
- Take out the articles and rinse using cold water.
N.B.Always use the product in well ventilated areas. The product fumes due to higher concentration of acid. Should not be used neat upon galvanised surfaces, tin, stainless steel, zinc, aluminium and other similar surfaces.
Refer product label for full instructions.
Hydra Remove is an effective acid cleaner. The product penetrates through tough deposits but its special inhibitors does not allow damage to the surface. Hydra Remove clears heavy cement and mortar stains infestations covering your walls and pave stones, making the pathway slip free and clean. Hydra Remove is a highly concentrated solution but diluted solutions (as per the instructions) achieve desired results, therefore very economical to use.
Use Hydra Remove as rust remover and effloresce remover (white stains). Unique formula of Hydra Remove includes wetting agents and penetrating agents that allow the product to infiltrate deeper and break the carbonate bond that hold the deposits (scaling and scum) together. Hydra Remove is formulated to act tough upon the heavy and old deposits, yet the matchless formula of Hydra Remove is tested to be safe upon application equipment (if used and diluted as per instructions).
Hydra Remove offer single step cleaning with one application giving the desired results; therefore saves upon time and money.