HYDRA FLUORESCENT GREEN LIQUID DYE FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES
- Works in all ponds and water features, small or large
- Adds to the reflective quality within water features and/or ponds
- Environmentally friendly and non-toxic
- Very economical to use
- Safe for fish, birds, and other wildlife
- Quick and simple application
- Aesthetically appealing
- Free of pesticides and herbicides
- For all year-round use
HYDRA FLUORESCENT GREEN LIQUID DYE
Hydra Fluorescent Green liquid dye provides an impressive reflection and colour to your pond and/or water feature and has been used by the likes of landscape gardeners, garden pond/water feature keepers, local authorities, golf courses, and farm ponds.
With its quick dispersion quality and high concentration, its usage, even in low quantity, is enough to enhance the aesthetic appeal of your pond or water feature. It safely protects and shades your pond or water feature in a fluorescent green colour.
Hydra Liquid Dyes are environmentally friendly and non-toxic, meaning they will not harm birds, reptiles, mammals, or fish. So, if you have fish with your pond, adding dye to your pond will not affect them or their health, if anything, the dye will help to protect them. Dye used within ponds with wildlife within will help deter predators, for example, fish will be protected from the predators such as herons.
Water from ponds and water features that have been dyed with any Hydra Liquid Dye, is safe to use as part of irrigation of crops, meaning, if you wanted to change the water in your water feature, for example, you can empty it onto your flowerbeds and they will not be affected.
WHAT IS LIQUID DYES
Liquid dyes all work in the same way as food colouring; It dyes something in your required colour. However, liquid dyes used within ponds and water features offer an additional benefit in that they can help reduce plant and algae growth. Dyes do not, however, hinder the growth of all aquatic plants, they are recommended for submerged plants such as pondweeds, watermilfoil, and elodea, as well as plants such as water lilies.
HOW TO USE
• 5ml treats up to 125 litres (27 gallons).
• 25ml treats up to 625 litres (137 gallons).
• 250ml treats up to 6,250 litres (1,374 gallons).
• 500ml treats up to 12,500 litres (2,747 gallons).
• 1litre treats up to 25,000 litres (5,495 gallons).
• 5 litres treats up to 125,000 litres (27,470 gallons).
*Please note that all images are for illustrative purposes only, Actual colour may vary depending on pond water conditions.