HYDRA FREEZER FLOOR CLEANER & MAINTAINER
Up to now it has been impossible to effectively clean floors in cold stores and freezers without emptying them of their contents and bring the ambient temperature to above 0°C
Now Hydra’s breakthrough technology changes that by providing a product which is food safe and works down to –35°C. This highly concentrated blend of safe solvents designed for use on Deep Freezer Floors will rapidly break down years of dirt build-up and tyre marks.
For very dirty floors can be used as a pre-spray as well as for normal maintenance job.
- Always use NEAT do not dilute with water as this would raise the products freezing temperature
- Cordon off work area
- Apply manually through pressure sprayer and leave to penetrate for 5 mins
- Then use scrubber dryer without vacuum but with black pads fitted, travel over area at full pressure and slow walking space, repeat action until dirt starts to break-up - DO NOT VACUUM
- Now apply product through scrubber dyer with vacuum applied and with black pads fitted, travel over area at full pressure and slow walking space, repeat action if necessary
- Remove scrubber from freezer ever 20 minutes, removing any dirt/sludge and dry off to prevent freezing.
- KEEP AREA CORDONED OFF as floor will take 60-90 minutes to dry due to low temperature in freezer and will remain slippery until dry
- After job has been completed wash scrubber thoroughly and rinse tanks with clean water. Store scrubber dryer out side of the freezer at ambient temperature