Freezer Floor - Click here
HYDRA FREEZER FLOOR CLEANER & MAINTAINER
Up to now, it has been impossible to effectively clean floors in cold stores and freezers without emptying them of their contents and bring the ambient temperature to above 0°C.
Now Hydra’s breakthrough technology changes that by providing a product which is food safe and works down to –35°C. This highly concentrated blend of safe solvents designed for use on Deep Freezer Floors will rapidly break down years of dirt build-up and tyre marks.
For very dirty floors can be used as a pre-spray as well as for normal maintenance jobs.
- Always use NEAT do not dilute with water as this would raise the products freezing temperature.
- Cordon off work area.
- Apply manually through pressure sprayer and leave to penetrate for 5 mins.
- Then use scrubber dryer without vacuum but with black pads fitted, travel over the area at full pressure and slow walking space, repeat until dirt starts to break-up - DO NOT VACUUM.
- Now apply product through scrubber dyer with vacuum applied and with black pads fitted, travel over the area at full pressure and slow walking space, repeat this process if necessary.
- Remove scrubber from the freezer every 20 minutes, removing any dirt/sludge and dry off to prevent freezing.
- KEEP AREA CORDONED OFF as floor will take 60-90 minutes to dry due to low temperature in the freezer and will remain slippery until dry.
- After the process has been completed, wash the scrubber thoroughly and rinse tanks with clean water. Store scrubber dryer outside of the freezer at ambient temperature.