Features & Advantages
- Heavy Duty, Non-Caustic Cleaner
- Cleans, Degreases, Brightens - in one Easy Action.
- Safe & Non-Corrosive to Components.
- Energy saving - Cost Efficient.
- It works at lower temperatures than other products, saving energy, time and money
- Dilutes instantly in water and does not require pre-diluting.
- It is biodegradable and is safe to go straight to drain.
- Available in 20 Kg Pack.
How To Use
Dilution rate 1:100 to 1:50
- Heat tank water to between 50-700C
- Add 0.5% - 2.0% of Met-Clean to tank water depending upon degree of Contamination
- No need to pre-dilute as Met-Clean powder dilutes instantly.
- Wash components according to your process and machine manufacturer’s instructions.
See product label for full instructions
Cleans, Degreases, Brightens - in one Easy Action Formulated for use for all industrial spray wash machines and wash tanks applications. Met-Clean removes even the heaviest build-up of compacted grease, soiling, light rust and even soft carbon.
Safe & Non-Corrosive to Components
Met-Clean is safe on rubber, polypropylene, plastics, glass, ferrous and non-ferrous metals, copper, brass, aluminium, zinc and their alloys
Dispose of Straight to Drain
Met-Clean is biodegradable and is safe to go straight to drain. However care should be taken to ensure that the contaminants removed during the cleaning process do not contain components that are not acceptable by water authorities i.e. heavy metals, swarf or heavy oils. Ensure pH of disposed product is within your local authority consent level.