Industrial Kit Data Sheet - Click here
Industrial Kit Instructions - Click here
The Industrial TestKit includes a sample collection point that easily installs into a standard plumbing fitting(US ½inch NPT and ¾ inch BPT fittings). The sample point can be left in-situ for convenient repeated tests.
Similar to the Single Syringe Test Kit, the Industrial Kit is highly sensitive thanks to the filtration step with a Sensitivity of 100 CFU/L. The only difference is the sample collection (collect the water from any source with the Single Syringe Test Kit, or from the sample point with the Industrial Test Kit,)
The sample point supplied allows water samples to be easily obtained from plumbing connections provided in installations including industrial cooling towers, large water systems in hotels, residential and commercial properties. The pipe fitting also connects directly to a standard shower hose for convenient shower sampling.
Why use the Hydrosense Test?
- It provides an immediate picture of Legionella contamination risk, which allows you to make quicker, better-informed decisions about improving water quality.
- The rapid test helps you to maintain high service standards and protects you from reputational damage.
- The test helps to reduce public and employee health risk by minimising the time taken to identify Legionella.
- Recording test information while analysing data helps to create a complete picture of Legionella contamination risk and a roadmap to prevent future outbreaks.
- This responsible approach is not only the right thing to do, but it is also smart for your organisation. Long lawsuits, huge fines and reputational damage following an outbreak can quickly destroy your business.
18 months from the date of manufacture.
Highly sensitive test
Sample Type: Water sample obtained by the connection to pipe fitting
Sample Volume: 250 ml
Sensitivity: 100 CFU/L
Pack Size: 5 Tests