Features & Advantages
- Infuses oxygen along with mixing different water levels.
- De-stratifies to prevent concentration of excessive nutrients in certain part of the water body.
- Avoids water stagnation and associated bad smell due to algae.
- Deices water during winter. Use throughout the year.
- Aids in efficiently breaking down toxic substances such as nitrites and ammonia.
- Prevents algae to flourish by keeping the water free of excessive nutrients.
- Promotes aerobic activity.
- Long 20mm air hose (30m length), hose clips, linear air pump, and EPDM covered diffuser.
N.B. This is an oversized item which subsequently may incur a delivery surcharge, please contact Hydra International Ltd at 01908 265889 or email us at email@example.com for further confirmation
Hydra Laminar Air System serves large rectangular water bodies water. The system introduces oxygen into the water column with very little energy consumption. In nature wind activity creates water movements/waves and oxygenates water by exposure to air. Absence or insufficient natural factors allow water body to stagnate and oxygen levels to drop down drastically.
Pond aeration diffusers create millions of small air bubbles. The water touching air bubbles offer large surface area to the water body to come in contact with the air. Subsurface aeration achieved through submerged diffuser creates airlift current that travels from the bottom to the top surface of water enriching the entire water body with air/oxygen.
Lake and pond aerators are important to maintain healthy ecosystem inside the pond. Oxygen rich water allows fish and other aquatic plants to thrive. Aerobic activity also gets a boost with regular supply of air/oxygen leading to better breakdown of excessive nutrients and organic deposits. Algae growth is checked in oxygen rich, moving water.