HYDRA PH UP FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES
- Hydra pH Up is ideal to rescue pond water pH in case of a sudden decrease in pH level (high acidity) of the pond.
- Balances and maintains GH (General Hardness) and KH carbonate hardness.
- Rapid release of buffering solution in the water to counter decreased alkalinity due to rains which sometimes contains acidic CO2 under present-day global warming conditions.
- Bacterial actions in the ponds release acidic compounds that lead to low pond alkalinity. Hydra pH Up quickly rectifies this problem.
- Man-made ornamental ponds are constructed using fiberglass or vinyl liners. These ponds lack natural pH buffers, therefore, require a buffer solution to balance and maintain the acceptable pH level.
THE PROBLEM WITH PH CRASHES AND WHAT THEY DO TO PONDS
Common causes of pH crashes include carbonate depletion in the ecosystem of ponds. Carbonates, in turn, show depletion due to the release of carbon dioxide by fish during respiration, release of Hydrogen ion while ammonia reduction, heavy rainfall, and various other factors. Ideally, pH levels should not drop below 7, especially if there are koi and goldfish in the water.
THE SOLUTION WITH HYDRA PH UP
Hydra pH Up quickly adds pH buffering solution in the water to keep the pH levels balanced at optimum level. A perfect quick-fix solution to rebalance the alkalinity in incidents of pond pH crashes.
HOW TO USE
Simply mix the recommended dose with pond water in a plastic bucket then pour evenly around the parameter of the pond.
• 1 gm treats 7 litres (1.54 gallons).
• 1 kilo treats 7,000 litres (1,540 gallons).
• 5 kilo treats 35,000 litres (7,690 gallons).