Three times stronger in comparison to liquid dyes.
HYDRA QUARRY LAKE SHADE FEATURES & ADVANTAGES
- Packed in 500gm water-soluble pouches for easy application
- Perfect solution for quarry owners and local authorities to prevent people from trespassing in disused quarries, these people often disregard the warning signs.
- Strong water dye gives a deep shade to the quarry waters and instantly camouflages the inviting waters. Dyed water is no longer appealing to visitors and picnic goers.
- 500g Water soluble packing makes the application easier, instantly dissolves with no residues left behind.
- Long lasting colour, thus frequent reapplications not required.
- Quarry Lake Shade is non hazardous. Does not add to the toxicity of the quarry waters.
- Protective gloves included with the pack.
Note: Do not use with chlorine or any other product unless specified by Hydra International Ltd.
HYDRA QUARRY LAKE SHADE
Hydra quarry water dye is a simple and cost effective method to keep the people from harming themselves in abandoned quarries. The quarry water may be seemingly harmless but often lead to damaging, and sometimes even fatal consequences to the unaware swimmers. Flooded quarry waters are often contaminated and there may be non-visible machinery left behind. Skin rashes and upset stomach are some common problem reported after swimming in quarry water. Sometimes swimmers hit upon hidden machinery and harm themselves.
Hydra Quarry Lake Shade alters the colour of the water and the water is no longer appealing for swimming purposes. People often break fences and do not pay heed to warning signs, but Hydra Quarry Lake Shade act as a natural deterrent to the people and keeps them away from using quarry waters for recreational purposes.
HOW TO USE
The product, applied in quantity, as small as, 100 grams could treat up to 100,000 litres of water and one kilogram would colour up to 4 million litres, approximately one acre (4000 sq. m) of water surface with a depth of 1 meter.
Easy to use water soluble powder, packed in self dissolving bags. Simply toss into the water to be treated, natural wind driven currents will mix the product over a day or two into the whole water body.
A very simple yet cost effective way to keep people from coming to harm in dangerous disused quarries and other water bodies. Fences costing tens of thousands of pounds might not stop them from entering the water but Hydra Quarry Lake Shade will for the cost of a few hundred pounds.
*Please note that all images are for illustrative purposes only, Actual colour may vary depending on pond water conditions.