Single Syringe Test Data Sheet - Click here
Single Syringe Test Instructions - Click here
The Single Syringe Test Kit is very flexible and highly sensitive. It detects Legionella at concentrations as low as 100 CFU/L. The Kit is very easy to use and allows water testing from any source such as domestic and industrial hot and cold water systems, cooling towers, decorative fountains, hot tubs and pools, sinks and showers, misters, sprinklers, air washers, humidifiers and others.
Because of its high sensitivity, it is recommended for higher risk industries and applications such as healthcare, hospitality, cooling towers, spa pools and others.
Why use the Hydrosense Legionella Test?
- It provides an immediate picture of Legionella contamination risk, which allows you to make quicker, better-informed decisions about improving water quality.
- The rapid test helps you to maintain high service standards and protects you from reputational damage.
- The test helps to reduce public and employee health risk by minimising the time taken to identify Legionella.
- Recording test information while analysing data helps to create a complete picture of Legionella contamination risk and a roadmap to prevent future outbreaks.
- This responsible approach is not only the right thing to do, but it is also smart for your organisation. Long lawsuits, huge fines and reputational damage following an outbreak can quickly destroy your business.
18 months from the date of manufacture.
Highly Sensitive test
Sample Type: Water collected from any source
Sample Volume: 250 ml
Pack Size: 1