Datasheet (WS-99) - Coming Soon
Features & Advantages
- WS-99 is an effective water steriliser.
- Effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria, yeast moulds and viruses.
- It is non-corrosive, non-caustic and non-toxic.
- WS-99 breaks down micro-organisms which produce bio-film, algae and slime within water tanks.
- Safe for use on all surfaces including sealed, painted and un-painted metals, plastic, rubber and synthetic materials.
Water pulled from the mains is generally clean however, once it is held in storage tanks bacteria and micro-organisms in the water thrive, contaminating the water and causing bio-film within the tank.
If water is pulled from sources such as ponds or water tanks, the water quality will already be compromised with harmful bacteria and other micro-organisms already present.
WS-99 breaks down micro-organisms which produce bio-film and algae slime within water tanks. By regular treatment using WS-99, tanks are kept free of bio-film and water is kept clean and fresh.
WS-99 is effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria, yeast moulds and viruses including Legionellosis (Legionella pheumophilia) E. Coli, Hepatitis A, Norwark Virus, Staphylococcus sp, Proteus Vulgaris, Escherichia sp, Lactobacillus sp, Pseudomonas sp, Corynebacterium diphtherias,Streptococcus pneumonia, Salmonella typhosa, Serratia marcescens, Mycobacterium tuberculosis, Spiroplasma sp, Clostridium sp, Trichophyton gypseum, Coccidioides immitis, Histoplasmacapsulatum, Penicillium tardum, Poliovirus type1, Coxsackie B-1, Vaccinia, Cryptosporidium, Shigella, Giardia, Amebiasis.