Datasheet (Hydra Absolute) - Click here
Features & Advantages
- Powerful formula that removes all grease and rust depositions on metal surfaces in single wipe.
- Removes all traces of oxidation, rust and grease from the surface, giving it a polished new look.
- Creates a protective covering (passivated surface) on ferrous metals making them less susceptible to further corrosion/rusting.
- Removes aluminium oxide depositions. Ideal for cleaning aluminium window frames.
- Enhances the look of the property by restoring the sheen of your dull, pallid window frames. Adds renovating touches to your home exterior or storefront.
- No damage to plastic or rubber parts of the metal surfaces to be treated.
- Safely cleans various metal surfaces including cadmium plate, lead, bronze, copper, brass, iron, steel, and aluminium.
- Gives excellent results for cleaning floors/surfaces soiled with compacted grease and dirt.
How To Use
Dilute Absolute using up to 3 parts of water.
Use as hot or cold solution.
Absolute may be used:
- In Soak tanks
- By brush
- In mop solutions
- Swab method
Apply neat for cleaning heavy compacted grease.
How to use Hydra Absolute in soak tanks:
Make a diluted solution (as directed) of Hydra Absolute in plastic tank. Soak the articles to be cleaned in the solution and wait until all dirt and corrosion are dissolved. After desired results rinse the articles using clean water. Pressure water cleaning yields better results by loosening grime in crannies or bends. Allow the articles to completely dry. Apply coating of Hydra Absolute metal surface protector.
How to use Hydra Absolute as mop solution:
Use diluted solution (prepared as directed) of Hydra Absolute and apply using brush or mop. Allow some contact time, until you can visibly check released corrosion, dirt, and rust. Rinse/ wipe using clean water. Allow the surface to dry up before apply a protective coat of Absolute.
How to clean hardened dirt/grease layers using Hydra Absolute:
Use neat Hydra Absolute for cleaning compacted grease. Apply on the surface/floor to be cleaned. Let Absolute act upon dirt layers for about 30-40 minutes. Shake up the loosened grime using a stiff broom until original surface/floor is visible. Rinse/wipe with clean water. Apply protective coating if required.
Full instructions available on the product label.
Contact us for quantity discounts.
Hydra Absolute is a multipurpose metal surfaces rust preventer/protector that cleans, degreases and conditions the metal surfaces simultaneously in single operation. Special formula leaves metal surface passivated through chemically controlled action.
Hydra Absolute may be used as corrosion inhibitor on metal parts of machinery, fixtures etc. before applying other protective coatings or paint. The product is safe to use in most industrial/ domestic settings due to its non-flammable nature. Hydra Absolute is also safe to use on nitrites, plastic or rubber and may be used to clean most kinds of plastic garden furniture.
Absolute is widely used by prominent names in the industry involved in double glazing installations, polishing departments of various manufacturers, plating shops, sheet metal shops, garages, foundries etc.