Features and Advantages
- Hydra Defence contains a powerful blend of enzymes and natural bacteria that breakdown and remove odours from flooded areas.
- Hydra Defence does not contain harsh chemicals to damage the environment.
- Hydra Defence is completely biological and environmentally friendly.
- Safer to your health and the environment than chlorine or other bleaches.
- Hydra Defence removes effluent that has soaked into porous surfaces which is normally impossible to remove by conventional cleaning methods.
- Hydra Defence is easy to use - simply dilute with water and spray or mist over areas
- Hydra Defence Flood Clean Up Treatment will eliminate the odour causing bacteria rather than simply masking the smell.
- Results are usually seen quickly, typically within 1-2 weeks.
Flood waters can contain sewage or other biological contaminants. Even if sewage is not part of the mix, flood waters pick up organic debris along the way, causing damage and making it a messier clean up and a situation that can result in the rapid breeding of harmful bacteria. After flooding and the subsequent clean-up, it is common for the areas flooded to suffer from malodours. This is because effluent has soaked into porous surfaces and is impossible to remove by normal cleaning methods.
These foul smelling odours are caused by a mixture of chemicals released from proteins, bacteria and organic matter and if left untreated they will multiply and spread further. This leads to the odour intensifying making it increasingly difficult to contain and eliminate. Commercial environments such as factories, retail outlets, commercial premises, healthcare establishments and food preparation areas can all suffer from problems with malodours after flooding. These odours make it very difficult to continue trading as normal.
Hydra Defence is a specially formulated concentrated biological preparation for flood damage clean up and deodorising flooded areas.
Hydra Defence is the naturally effective way to clean without using toxic and caustic chemicals. The product is safe for the environment, non-flammable and readily biodegradable.
Hydra Defence combines biodegradable surfactants which comply with the biodegradability criteria as laid down in Regulation (EC) 648/2004 on detergents, plus a fresh fragrance, beneficial enzymes and bacterial strains, which digest organic effluent debris at the source.
Because Hydra Defence contains enzymes as well as bacteria, these act synergistically to rapidly break up waste molecules, which are then digested by the bacteria and converted into carbon dioxide and water.
By out competing the existing harmful bacteria for nutrients and humidity, Hydra Defence establishes a viable invisible biomass that decomposes urine and excrement residues in a more preferential way.
By eliminating the odour causing bacteria rather than simply masking the smell. Hydra Defence ensures that the commonly found vile odours are completely removed.
The microbes in Hydra Defence will penetrate all porous surfaces and establish hard working but invisible self-renewing biofilms deep inside inaccessible areas.
These microbes will continue working until all trace of odour producing contamination has been removed.
Hence the product successfully performs many functions – it cleans, refreshes, eliminates organic waste build up and deodorises by destroying the source of the bad odours.
It is harmless to people, animals and the environment, and is completely biodegradable. If odours persist, continue to dry out the area and search for any areas that continues to smell musty.
Reapply the Hydra Defence solution to these affected areas.