HYDRA SILT-LESS BIO BACTERIA FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES
Note: Use Hydra Silt-Less Bio Bacteria (part-2) only in conjunction with Hydra Silt-Less Base (Part-1) to get optimum results.
- An ideal lake treatment product to get better water quality. Improves clarity of water by quickening the process of organic decomposition.
- Reduces lake sedimentation and settles suspended solids.
- Aerobic action eliminates anaerobic bacteria releasing toxic gas. Removes bad odour due to hydrogen sulphide gas.
- Perfect blend of useful and natural bacteria cultured under laboratory condition and freeze dried to give you an ideal mix for targeted problem solving action.
- Lab cultured bacteria blend includes an accurate mix of diverse bacteria and required micro-minerals to ensure rapid growth of favourable bacteria.
HYDRA SILT-LESS BIO BACTERIA
Hydra Silt-Less Bio Bacteria together with Hydra Silt-Less Base (Part-1) is a powerful blend of natural bacteria for effective organic silt removal. These products contain just the correct amount of enzymes and trace elements required by bacteria to multiply faster. Quick colonization of favourable bacteria ensures rapid decomposition of the organic matter sediments. A safe lake sludge digester for use in rivers, lakes of all sizes, and ponds. Ideal for water bodies with heavy fish load. When used twice a year (Spring - Autumn or Autumn - Spring) can reduce organic silt build-up up to 9 inches (23cm).
Use aeration equipment to increase oxygen infusion in the water. Water bodies with sufficient oxygen levels promote aerobic action for faster decomposing of organic deposits. Install Hydra Pond Lake Aerator Systems for subsurface aeration, the most effective method of introducing oxygen in water through multiple tiny bubbles.
WHAT DOES HYDRA SILT-LESS BIO BACTERIA PUT A STOP TO ?
Eliminates cause of bad odours. There are no harmful effects to humans, animals, fish and plants. Its ideal blend of natural bacteria is fermented under laboratory conditions then freeze dried ready for use. By growing bacteria under laboratory conditions we ensure that we have the correct diversity of bacterium and the correct micro-minerals that bacteria require for their most rapid and beneficial growth rates to break down silt deposits. We are not just relying on the lakes natural bacteria which can be hit or miss in their effectiveness.
HOW TO USE
Usage rates :
- 1 kg of Hydra Silt-Less Bio Bacteria (For Lakes Only) treats 400 sq. metres.
- 2.5 kg of Hydra Silt-Less Bio Bacteria (For Lakes Only) treats 1,000 sq. metres.
- 5 kg of Hydra Silt-Less Bio Bacteria (For Lakes Only) treats 2,000 sq. metres.
- 10 kg of Hydra Silt-Less Bio Bacteria (For Lakes Only) treats 4,000 sq. metres.