Features & Advantages
- Hydra Annihilate Total is a safe and effective disinfectant and cleaner.
- The product is free of harmful components including Phenols, Formaldehyde, Glutaraldehyde.
- Hydra Annihilate Total poultry disinfectant is environment friendly and completely biodegradable. Unlike most other disinfectants that are difficult to dispose of, this bird disinfectant is safe enough to be washed away directly into the drains.
- No harmful effect on the functioning of septic tanks.
- Hydra Annihilate Total is a potent bird cage disinfectant and may be used to sanitise all hard surfaces including feeding/ drinking bowls.
- Hydra Annihilate Total effective against all strains of Avian Influenza virus.
- Effectively disinfects quarantine areas and cages.
- Popular disinfectant with food as well as the poultry industry.
- Disinfect vehicles (painted or unpainted) used in the transportation of poultry and livestock.
- Colour indication for exhausted strength. Golden colour indicator fades away when the disinfectant potency of the solution is exhausted.
- Hydra Annihilate Total is safe and effective on various surfaces including rubber, synthetics, metals (including aluminium and stainless steel), and painted surfaces.
- Meets all your need for disinfecting and cleaning varied surfaces with different methods. Use Hydra Annihilate Total solution manually, as a soak solution or through a spray and fogging machines.
- Effective against a broad spectrum of Viruses, yeast, mould and bacterial contamination
The H5n1 Avian Influenza or bird flu spread to the humans from chickens in 1997 with a high mortality rate of 53% among the initial 147 persons it infected in 2004. Only mass culling of the poultry could control the situation. The past century witnessed two other major pandemics due to "Asian" flu of 1957 (caused one to four million deaths) and 1968's "Hong Kong" flu (one million to two million deaths).
With the impending danger of virus that affects poultry jumping to humans, it is important that proactive steps are taken to prevent passing on of such viruses to humans. Although flu vaccines are available for certain common strains of the virus; with the ability of the flu virus to evolve fast there is always a risk of the human immune system being caught unaware.
Hydra Annihilate Total successfully remove various microbes including Avian Flu virus that may prove lethal not only to poultry and livestock but also to humans, especially to those working in close contact with them.
Hydra Annihilate Total is a multipurpose and versatile bird safe disinfectant that cleans and sterilises at the same time. The product is an aqueous blend of non-ionic surfactants and iodine. Its fast action along with non-persistent, non-corrosive and non-toxic properties makes it safe to use around livestock and poultry. Hydra Annihilate Total contains surfactants that cleanses while iodine disinfects the surface at the same time. You find the treated surface spotlessly clean and sterile after treatment with Hydra Annihilate Total. The product is popular with various industries including veterinary and quarantine situations where sterilisation is of extreme importance.
Hydra Annihilate Total is effective against a wide range of bacteria, virus and yeast moulds. The list includes Foot and Mouth Disease Virus (FMDV), Influenza virus type A, Avian Flu All Strains, Asian influenza, Adenovirus type 2, Hepatitis B virus, HIV, Hepatitis B, Weil’s disease, Herpes simplex, Poliovirus Type 1, ECHO 6Vaccinia, Penicillium tardum, Histoplasma capsulatum, Coccidioides immitis, Coxsackie B-1, Staphylococcus sp, Escherichia sp, Corynebacterium diphtherias, Streptococcus pneumonia, Proteus Vulgaris, Mycobacterium tuberculosis, Lactobacillus sp, Pseudomonas sp, Cryptococcus neoformans, Blastomyces dermatitis, Neisseria gonorrhoea, Legionella, Trichophyton gypseum, Microsporum audouinii, Spiro plasma sp, Clostridium sp, Salmonella typhosa, Serratia marcescens.