Features & Advantages
- Wide spectrum. Effectively destroys all viruses and harmful bacteria.
- Cleans up heavy soiling, smoke residues, body fluid and blood contamination.
- Use for preventing cross infection.
- Colour indicator included to ensure disinfection with every use. Use fresh solution when gold colour is lost, indicating exhausted disinfecting properties.
- Use for cleaning and disinfecting suits, BA masks, boots, gloves, suits and other medical equipment.
- Quick action, non-persistent, non-corrosive, non-toxic formula that is safe to use on most surfaces for disinfection and cleaning purposes.
- Use safely upon synthetic material including polypropylene, paint work, neoprene, rubber, nylon
- Clean and disinfects all metallic surfaces including titanium and stainless steel.
Note:Contact us to avail quantity discounts.
How To Use
Dilute using water. Store and use the solution until it loses golden colour.
Hydra ANNIHILATE BA breathing apparatus disinfectant cleaner is a safe and non-toxic multipurpose disinfectant and cleaner. The product cleans as well as disinfects the surface at the same time. ANNIHILATE BA may be used on contaminated surfaces directly without cleaning up the surface prior to product application; saving time and use of multiple products for achieving complete disinfection.
Hydra ANNIHILATE BA includes colour indicator. Gold colour solution indicates potent action against all infections, germs and viruses. Fresh solution should be used upon discolouration. The product is powerful and is effective against various harmful microbes found in respiratory fluids that are left behind in the breathing apparatus.
List of viruses and fungi successfully removed by Hydra ANNIHILATE BA:
Virus: Foot & Mouth Disease Virus (FMDV), Avian Flu A (HPAI) (H5N1) (H7), Hepatitis B, Poliomyelitis, HIV (Aids), Influenza A2 (Asian), Herpes Simplex, Adenovirus 2, Mycobacterium Tuberculosis, ECHO 6, Vaccinia, Coxsackie B, Weil’s disease and Orf.
Fungi: Candida albicans (Yeast), Epidermophyton floccomum, Trichophyton interdigitale
Algae: Protozoa including air borne spores.
Bacteria: Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeroginosa, Straphyloccus aereus, Streptococcus pyogenes.