(Inc. 20% VAT)(£14.13 Exc. VAT)
|Our Price: ||£16.95|
|List Price: |£19.73
|Saving Of: ||£2.78 (14%)|
To preserve colour, use with Hydra Aqua-Brite
See all Hydra Water Dyes
For Pond/Fountain Water Volume Calculator Click Here
In stock, immediate despatch
- Gives rich red colour in water bodies.
- Concentrated water dye with quick dispersion quality.
- Adds to the beauty of the entire landscape.
- No pesticides and herbicides
- Shelf life of 3 years
|Pack Size ||Treatment |
|250 ml ||Treats up to 6,250 Litres |
|500 ml ||Treats up to 12,500 Litres |
|1 Litre ||Treats up to 25,000 Litres |
|5 Litre ||Treats up to 125,000 Litres |
Features & Advantages
- Free of herbicides, algaecide, pesticides or any other toxic material.
- Provides instant colouring.
- Brings a rich red reflection to the water.
- Prepares water features for theme parties and special occasions.
Note: Use Hydra Aqua-Brite with Hydra Powder & Liquid Dyes. Do not use with chlorine or any other product unless specified by Hydra International Ltd.
If mixed with chlorine, dye will break down and will not last long.
Dragon Red liquid dye provides a dark red colour to the water features. It enhances the beauty of the landscape design by providing the desired look. Being a highly concentrated dye, low dosage is recommended. Water retains colour.
Hydra Dragon Red Liquid Dye is specially designed for usage in pools, fountains and water features to give a soothing element to the water bodies. This Product is very easy to use and environmental friendly.
*Please note that all images are for illustrative purposes only, Actual colour may vary depending on pond water conditions.