HYDRA AQUA DECHLORINATOR FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES
- Hydra Aqua Dechlorinator effectively removes chlorines and chloramines from water.
- Ideal for neutralising harmful chlorine and chloramines found in tap water, which is used for filling koi ponds or pools with aquatic life.
- Add Hydra Aqua Dechlorinator when using tap water for filling a new pond or topping up the pond for evaporation losses.
- Perfect water quality treatment for the tap water used in the initial filling of the pond at the beginning of the season or when doing partial water changes in ponds.
- Completely safe on filters, animals, wildlife and pond life.
HYDRA AQUA DECHLORINATOR
Hydra Aqua Dechlorinator is an effective pond water de-chlorinator, which safely eliminates chloramines and chlorines from the tap water before adding in the ponds with aquatic life. De-chlorinators are usually classed as a type of water conditioning product.
To add perceived value lot of water de-chlorinators are designed and formulated be all singing and dancing to do various different tasks. To achieve this, very often many other additives are added to them, these additives may impact your water chemistry negatively or very often cause undesirable reactions with other water products you are using.
THE PROBLEM YOU CAN EXPERIENCE
Water authorities add chlorine and chloramines as disinfectants to the consumer's tap water supplies. Chlorine and chloramines are harmful to fish even in concentrations as low as 0.05 mg/L. These common additives found in tap water may cause gill damage in the fish, leading to gill lesions. The lesions thicken the gill filaments, resulting in the fish’s inability to use oxygen and release carbon dioxide. The condition eventually leads to fish death.
THE SOLUTION WITH HYDRA AQUA DECHLORINATOR
Hydra Aqua Dechlorinator is an effective pond water de-chlorinator, which safely eliminates chloramines and chlorines from the tap water before adding in the ponds with aquatic life.
HOW TO USE
Hydra Aqua Dechlorinator should be used when initially filling your pond with tap water.
Also when topping up evaporation losses and when carrying out partial water change.
Recommended dose rates for dechlorinating water with 1-2 ppm chlorine levels (normal levels in the UK): 10 ml Hydra Aqua Dechlorinator per 500 litres of tap water.