HYDRA POND STABILISER FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES
- Stabilises pH, KH & GH Levels.
- Balances & Maintains pH Buffering.
- Neutralises Heavy Metals & Ammonia.
- Equalises KH/pH Keeps Pond in Balance.
- Safe for fish, Wildlife, Plants, and Filters.
HYDRA POND STABILISER
HYDRA POND WATER STABILISER dissolves rapidly to releases a KH & pH buffering solution into the pond water.
Provides essential minerals to help keep pond water in balance for pH, GH (General Hardness) and KH (Carbonate Hardness). Ideal for emergency treatment in case of a pH crash which can cause the death of fish. Pond pH should be between 7.0 - 8.5. KH above 5°dH.
Pond alkalinity is naturally decreased over time through bacterial action which produces acidic compounds that combine with and reduce the alkalinity components.
Ponds with vinyl liners or of fiberglass construction, tend to show a decrease in alkalinity (they do not contain any natural pH buffers) over time and need HYDRA POND WATER STABILISER to maintain an acceptable level. Use 3 times per year.
HOW TO USE
- 30ml Level Spoon Holds 30g
- Treats 300 litre (66 gal)
- 1 g Treats 10 ltr (2.2 gal)
- 1 kg Treats 10,000 ltr (2,200 gal)
- 5 kg Treats 50,000 ltr (11,000 gal)
Simply sprinkle over surface of pond. Check pond pH after each dose. Do not raise pH by more than 0.2 in one day, if pH still low retreat every other day