Features & Advantages
- Easy and economical to use.
- Spray pattern indicator Blue dye.
- Used in fertilizers and agricultural applications.
- Helps to avoid any misses and over-spraying.
- Easily combines with chemical spray solutions like pesticides and herbicides.
- Helps to identify sprayed and unsprayed areas.
- Used for colouring of fertilizers and other agricultural use.
- Use at a higher rate when darker colour is required.
- It does not stain skin and will easily wash out with soap and water.
- Can be used in application systems such as boom sprayers, hand lances Mankar, knapsacks, pedestrian push sprayers, high volume sprayers and ULV Sprayers.
Designed for use on:
Golf Courses, Parks, Cemeteries, Athletic Fields and any large turf or grass area. Is also ideal for Railway, Utility and Highway Rights-of-way and, for general lawn care and landscape maintenance use.
Trak-It Dye is food-grade dye, therefore safe for pets and animals.
Hydra Trak-It Blue dye is a weed-killer spray indicator dye which can be used with pesticides and herbicides. When combined with a chemical spray solution, it helps to identify the sprayed & unsprayed area, which eliminates the wastage of costly chemicals by preventing a double application or any misses. In addition, it shows drift and improper application along with making visible blocked nozzles and leaks in spray equipment.
Hydra Trak-It Blue dye is specially formulated to be added to the liquid spraying solution. It is a highly concentrated visible dye but stays only for a short term after application. The treated area remains blue for a few days depending on the surface it's used on. The colour starts to fade naturally either in sunlight or rain within 48hrs.
This product is non-toxic, environmentally friendly, completely soluble and safe to use with all water-based systems.