Features & Advantages
- Easy and economical to use.
- Spray pattern indicator Green dye.
- Used in fertilizers and agricultural applications.
- Helps to avoid any misses and over spraying.
- While spraying indicates the blocked nozzle.
- Easily combines with chemical spray solutions like pesticides and herbicides.
- Helps to identify sprayed and unsprayed areas.
- Used for colouring of fertilizers and other agricultural use.
- Use at higher rate when darker colour is required.
- It does not stain skin and will easily wash out with soap and water.
- Can be used in application systems such as boom sprayers, hand lances Mankar, knapsacks, pedestrian push sprayers, high volume sprayers and ULV Sprayers.
Designed for use on:
Golf Courses, Parks, Cemeteries, Athletic Fields and any large turf or grass area. Is also ideal for Railway, Utility and Highway Rights-of-way and for General Lawn Care and Landscape maintenance use.
Trak-It Dye is food grade dye, therefore is safe for pets and animals.
Dilutions & How To Use:
Dilution: (1:1000) add 1ml of dye to 1 Litre of spray solution. 10ml of dye treats up to 10 Litre of solution. 1L treats 1000 Litre, and 5 Litre treats 5,000 Litre.
100ml bottle: 1 cap = 4 ml treats 4L | 2 caps = 8ml treats - 8L | 100ml treats - 100L |
Note: Shake well before use.
Simply add Hydra Trak-It to tank when tank is approximately half full.
Will not permanently stain skin or clothing - will wash out with soap and water.
Completely soluble with all water based systems. Hydra Trak-It is non-toxic, safe to use and dissipates completely after application.
N.B. Actual colour may vary depending on ground conditions. Do not use with chlorine or any other product unless specified by Hydra International Ltd.
Hydra Trak it Green dye is a weed killer spray indicator dye which can be used with pesticides and herbicides. It easily combines with the chemical spray solution and helps to identify the sprayed & unsprayed area which eliminates the wastage of costly chemical by preventing the double application or any misses. In addition, it shows drift and improper application along with making visible blocked nozzles and leaks in spray equipment’s.
Hydra Trak-it Green dye is specially formulated to be added to the liquid spraying solution. It is a highly concentrated visible dye but stay only for a short term after applying. The treated area remains Green for few days depending upon the surface it is used on. The colour starts to fade naturally either in sunlight or rain within 48hrs.
This product is non-toxic, environmental friendly, completely soluble and safe to use with all water based systems. It can be used in athletic fields, cemeteries, golf courses, any large turf or grass area and parks and is suitable for general lawn care, railways, utility and highway rights-of-way and landscape maintenance.