HYDRA BIO AQUATIC BACTERIA FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES
- Blend of carefully selected bacteria strains that multiply rapidly to replace pond beneficial bacteria lost during winters
- Nitrifying bacteria acts on harmful ammonia to convert it into nitrite and subsequently to nitrates
- The blend includes special bacteria that break down excess nutrients and organic matter to give clear water
- Eliminates odour and cloudy water problems by acting upon pollutants and organic deposits in the pond
- Ideal for seeding new biological filters
- Gives your pond a head start at the beginning of the season by boosting the growth of good bacteria
- Help maintain the ecological balance of the water
- Easy to use, add directly into the pond or filters
- Suitable to work efficiently in both fresh water and saltwater systems
- Safe to use in water with fish and aquatic plants
THE COMMON POND PROBLEMS YOU COULD HAVE
In a balanced pond ecology, most types of good pond bacteria develop on their own, but often the number is not sufficient enough to ward off common pond problems such as:
- Cloudy water
- Sludge accumulation
- Bad odour from the slow decomposition of organic waste
- Low pH level that is increasing in water acidity harmful for fish and good bacteria
- Depletion of dissolved oxygen levels.
THE SOLUTION TO YOUR POND PROBLEMS
Pond keepers may help regain pond balance by adding natural favourable bacteria in the pond, especially at the beginning of the season when good bacteria levels are at the lowest. Bio Aquatic Bacteria includes highly concentrated beneficial bacteria (10 billion CFU/gram) that help resolve various water quality problems including uncontrolled algal growth.
Bio Aquatic is an effective biological treatment product (for warmer months of spring and summer) to replenish the beneficial pond bacteria that die out during the winter season. The blend includes a careful selection of different bacteria with various useful actions and quality:
- Ability to withstand a wide range of pH levels and temperature,
- Ability to double every 20 minutes,
- Ability to digest specific nutrients that cause algae growth and poor water quality
Bio Aquatic is suitable for use in goldfish, as well as koi fish ponds, boundary watercourses, zoo ponds, leisure fishing lakes, ecologically unbalanced ponds. The product gives excellent results in water bodies under intensive aquaculture operations such as livestock holding tanks, commercial fish farms, and angling clubs.
HOW TO USE HYDRA BIO AQUATIC BACTERIA
For Ponds: Use at 100gm per 1,000 litres add to the biological chamber of the filter box. Alternatively, you can mix the recommended amount of powder into 5-10 litres of pond water in a bucket, leave for 20 minutes to activate the bacteria, then pour the solution directly to the water’s surface or through a feeder stream.
For Lakes and Bigger Bodies of Water: Use 1 kilo per acre each month, depending on the water quality and phytoplankton bloom. A higher dosage produces faster results.
Note: UV light are installed in the ponds to kill bacteria, however favourable bacteria also dies out in the process. Therefore, to gain maximum benefit out of the product, please switch off the UV lights for at least 24 hours after adding Bio Aquatic Bacteria Boost in the water.