- Coming Soon
Features & Advantages
- Ideal disinfectant and sanitizing agent.
- An effective chlorine sanitizer.
- Removes difficult soiling also.
- Easy to use. Apply the product through spray, in soak tanks or manually.
- Effective and safe to use upon all porous or non-porous surfaces. Wipes out harmful micro-organisms and viruses including KHV.
How To Use
NB: DILUTION BELOW ARE FOR DISINFECTING SURFACES WHEN NO FISH ARE PRESENT. NOT TO BE USED AS A FISH MEDICINE.
Dilution rate: 1: 1000
- Dissolve the required quantity of the product to make the solution desired strength.
- The solution may be sprayed over the surface to be disinfected. Rinse afterwards with clean water.
- Wipe the surface using the Hydra Chlor solution and rinse using clean water.
- To make a soak tank always use plastic container (not metal), soak for the articles for 15 minutes and rinse clean with water after soaking.
Full instructions on the label.
Hydra Chlor is an effective disinfectant to combat deadly fish diseases including Koi Herpes Virus (KHV). KHV is fatal carp disease with no known cure, hence it is best to keep all angling equipment and nets disinfected using a potent disinfectant.
Use Hydra Chlor, a chlorine based disinfectant for sanitising and disinfecting purposes. Hydra Chlor is a widely used chemical disinfectant to tackle koi carp diseases. The product is used by commercial fisheries, fishing clubs, fish farms and angling clubs.