Datasheet (Hydra Lake Shade Dye) - Click here
|Amount ||Treatment |
|1 Kg ||Treats up to 4 Million Litres |
|5 Kg ||Treats up to 20 Million Litres |
|10 Kg ||Treats up to 40 Million Litres |
|15 Kg ||Treats up to 60 Million Litres |
| || |
Features & Advantages
- Loose powder for easy application.
- A natural finish dye with long-lasting colour, the water body simply appears to be much deeper than it actually is.
- Reapplication usually required only after 3 months.
- Dyed water provides a beautiful background for aquatic plants. The increased reflective property of the dyed water greatly enhances outdoor aesthetics.
- Toxin-free, food-grade dye. No added chemicals, herbicides or pesticides.
- The colour veils aquatic life from predators such as herons or fox.
- Safe to use in water with fish and plants. No harmful effect upon filters, pets, domestic animals or wild animals. Water safe to drink by animals.
- Widely used by local authorities, fish breeders, fishing clubs and golf clubs.
Note: Use Hydra Aqua-Brite with Hydra Powder & Liquid Dyes. Do not use with chlorine or any other product unless specified by Hydra International Ltd.
Call to discuss prices for orders over 15 kilos
Hydra lake shade hides unsightly accumulations of garbage and debris at the bottom of the lakes. The product also protects the aquatic life from predators by hiding them under the coloured water. The natural shadow effect in the dyed water is visually appealing to the onlookers. Beautiful colour infused in the water through Hydra Lake Shade boosts reflective properties of the water bodies, by giving them a vibrant, natural look and creating a spectacular background for aquatic water plants.
The product is safe to use in lakes with fish and other aquatic life including plants. Domestic or wild animals may drink water from the dyed lake without any harmful effects.
Hydra Lake Shade is a food-based pond colourant used by Fishing Clubs, Fish Breeders, Golf Clubs and local authorities.
*Please note that all images are for illustrative purposes only, Actual colour may vary depending on pond water conditions.